This is XS Foto GoMask - Original with a blue frame and a clear silicone skirt. Part number MA560BU. It allows for quick and secure attachment to all models of GoPro Hero cameras including the newly released HERO4. Attach your camera to the solid stainless steel camera mount. A patent pending over-molding process creates a solid one-piece mainframe. The threads are machined directly into the stainless steel camera mount so no additional nut is needed to attach your GoPro camera. No small nut to accidentally loose. The mount is angled forward to reduce interference from exhaled bubbles. Use your current GoPro camera thumbscrew for attachment of your GoPro. Impact resistant tempered EverClear glass lenses meeting ANSI Spec Z86.11-1985. Nearly all diving masks use low quality glass with a visible green tint caused by impurities of iron. Iron particles reduce the transmission of light. The Everclear glass lenses in GoMask are high quality optical lenses with significantly less impurities, less blockage of light and better underwater vision. The liquid injection-molded silicone skirt has a double feathered edge for excellent universal fit and seal. The GoMask is designed with an open access nose pocket which is easy for equalizing your ears. One-touch adjustable buckles for easy adjustment and rotation. The GoMask is over-built for durability, yet still lightweight at just 8.2 ounces. A storage box is included to prevent damage when traveling. The GoMask has a two-year warranty from XS Foto.
- Processional Scuba Diving Quality. No Plastic Camera Mount. Attach GoPro Camera to SOLID Stainless Steel Camera Mount
- Quick & Secure Attachment of All GoPro Hero Model Cameras with Your Current GoPro Thumbscrew. GoMask is over-built for durability, yet still lightweight at just 8.2 ounces.
- Solid Stainless Steel Camera Mount with Built-in Threads. No Nut Needed
- Tempered EverClear Glass Lenses are High Quality Optical Lenses with Significantly Less Iron Impurities
- Angled Forward GoPro Mount Reduces Interference From Exhaled Bubbles