These NeoSport Dive Boots were made from the same original neoprene material except the design features a hi-top style with a zipper to keep you covered and dry at all times. Whether navigating wet boat decks or sandy shores, these boots provide real stability and support, especially under the heavy load of scuba gear.The water entry barrier and heavy duty zipper with Velcro prevents water exchange and provides a secure fitDurable puncture resistant sole provides maximum protection and tractionSeams are glued and sewn with heavy duty abrasion resistant thread for extra strengthWrap around guard reinforces the toe and heel areaRugged neoprene construction offers comfort and warmth
A top choice among active divers, these tough neoprene zip-up boots provide maximum thermal protection and foot support. Whether navigating wet boat decks or sandy shores, the high-traction sole provides real stability, especially under the heavy load of scuba gear. The beefy zipper is backed up by a special Water Entry Barrier that prevents water exchange and helps keep feet toasty warm.
- 3mm neoprene material is comfortable and keeps feet warm and dry
- Seams are both stitched and glued
- Durable high-traction sole; performs even under the heavy load of scuba gear
- Hardened insert sole for puncture-resistant protection
- Durable YKK zipper and Water Entry Barrier prevents water exchange and keeps feet warm
- PREMIUM TECHNOLOGY: Water boot is designed using neoprene for the necessary durability and reliability.
- MULTI-SPORT BOOT: Premium water shoe perfect for a variety of water sports like diving, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, and many others.
- WATERPROOF: Uses a heavy duty zipper for a "Water Entry Barrier" to keep feet dry during all water sports and activities.
- EXCELLENT PEFORMANCE: Offers the perfect balance of warmth and flexibility for scuba divers in all weather and water conditions.
- DURABLE WATER SHOE: Heavy duty abrasion resistant water shoes with a hardened insert sole for puncture resistant protection.