Extreme performance and comfort fins. Model: fin and closed shoe in dual-material. Shoe material: in thermoplastic elastomer. Blade material: blade in high elastic thermoplastic technopolymer module. Made in Italy is once again the trademark of Seac fins. The result of careful studies and tests both in the laboratory and in the field, Seac fins are born of the creativity of Italian designers, engineered after three decades of experience and produced in cutting-edge automated production facilities. The innovative materials are selected following in-depth research and empirical testing to identify the mixture that guarantees each model maximum performance, comfort, and durability.
- Composite full foot, non-vented, medium-hard blade fin for spear fishing and free diving is very flexible and comfortable to wear over prolonged use
- Blade angle designed at an anatomically correct 22-degrees for superior performance with less effort
- Comfortable open-toe design with foot pocket molded from thermoplastic elastomer, wear with or without neoprene socks or diving boots
- Side rails and ribs reduce water spilling over blade edges during the kick, improving kick efficiency, thrust, and power
- Different sizes fit men and women over a wide range from men's US sizing 6 to 15, Color: Camo